Last updated on 4 June 2023
In accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, as controller of the website, Licampa hereby informs all users that any personal data they provide or will provide will be processed as part of Licampa’s processing operations, in accordance with Article 30 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection (hereinafter, GDPR), as well as Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Legal Name: Licampa 1617 S.L.
Address: C/ Calle Bomber Ramón Duart, 12, Valencia (Valencia), CP 46013.
Tax ID No.: B-98955503.
Registered in Page V-178955, Volume 10398, Folio 57 of the Commercial Register of Valencia.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com.
Purpose of processing:
Licampa will process data relating to users of its website or its other activities in order to:
Manage requests for information submitted to Licampa (information about projects, queries, etc.).
Send invitations to Licampa Events (inaugurations, galas, conferences, press conferences, talks, etc.).
Manage the number of attendees and other security issues. Similarly, it is possible that in order to promote events held at the Roig Arena, attendees to such events may be photographed and recorded for publication in newspapers, on social networks, in other media outlets, on websites, etc. As a result, the image and voices of attendees may be recorded, provided that they have given their prior consent.
Regularly send communications via e-mail containing information about Licampa’s activities.
To process your application to work with us, as well as manage the selection process for any vacancies, hold interviews or group sessions or incorporate you into the organisation.
Your data will be used in order to comply with legal obligations.
Data storage time limits and conditions
Licampa will only store the user’s personal data for the time required in order to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, or for as long as legally required, where appropriate.
Categories of data processed
Licampa collects all data directly from the data subject and, depending on the part of the website in question, will process the following categories of data:
– Identification data: name, surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number.
– Academic and professional data.
– Electronic communication metadata.
– Website traffic data.
– Images and/or voice recordings and/or videos.
Each of the forms available on the website will indicate which data are mandatory or voluntary in order to provide the service requested. Failure to provide mandatory data will make it impossible for Licampa to provide the service requested. If there is no indication as to whether a field is voluntary or mandatory, the field will be mandatory.
If the user is under the age of 18 years old, the aforementioned will require the prior consent of their parents or guardians before providing their personal data in any of the different forms available on the website.
Licampa has a legitimate interest in processing personal data in the following ways:
– The legal basis for responding to requests for information is the legitimate interest to resolve queries and requests submitted by users.
– The legal basis for sending communications relating to activities, invitations to Events, Galas, etc. to users with whom it has previously maintained a relationship, is Licampa’s legitimate interest pursuant to current legislation (Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on Information Society Services and e-Commerce).
– For job applications, the legal basis is the initial application and any pre-contractual agreement.
– The legal basis for sending electronic communications related to Licampa’s activities (newsletters, bulletins, news, promotions, etc.), to individuals with whom the company has no previous relationship, is based on the individual’s consent, which the individual can withdraw at any time.
– Independently of the previous point, Licampa may use the information it has in order to fulfil its legal obligations.
Furthermore, you are hereby informed that the consent obtained from users shall be independent for each of the purposes listed, and the user may withdraw their consent for each purpose individually.
Licampa will disclose information to the following parties:
– Mailing and hosting companies.
– Public authorities and State Security Forces and Bodies, according to any legal obligations that may apply.
Additionally, information will be shared if necessary to suppliers that provide services that are required in order for Licampa to operate (Data Processors) and collaborating organisations, in order to fulfil its commitments.
There are no planned international transfers of the data subject’s data.
As the data subject, the user has the right to:
– Know whether Licampa is processing their personal data.
– Access their personal data.
– Rectify their personal data whenever it is inaccurate or incomplete.
– Erase their personal data, whenever the reason for which it was acquired no longer applies, the user has withdrawn their consent, etc.
– Oppose the processing of their data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation. Licampa will cease to process their data, except where there are overriding legal obligations to do so or their data is required for the defence against potential legal claims.
– Request the portability of their data.
– Withdraw their consent to Licampa.
In addition, the data subject may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they believe that Licampa has violated their rights or has not acceptably addressed their wish to exercise their data protection rights. Their contact details can be found on their website: www.aepd.es.
Users may communicate their wish to exercise their rights to Licampa at any time and for free by sending a written request, indicating the specific right they wish to exercise, with a document attached accrediting their identity (National Identity Document or Passport), to any of the following:
– By post to Licampa (GDPR: Exercise of Rights) C/ Calle Bomber Ramón Duart, 12, Valencia (Valencia), CP 46013.
– By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “GDPR: Exercise of Rights”.
Licampa reserves the right to make any modifications it deems necessary to its portal, without prior notice, including changing, removing or adding content and services provided by means of the aforementioned, as well as their location and the way they are presented on its portal.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Licampa and the USER will be governed by current Spanish law and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the City of Valencia.